This form can be used to create printable desk tags. Desk tags
can be printed in a variety of colors and prompt styles, with or without images.
Note that only a few desk tags are available here. An abcteach
allows you to create any number of desk name tags or word strips with your own lists of words, and a much larger choice of images.
Member-created desk tags are saved online and can be edited, reprinted, and shared with other members at any time.
Learn more about abcteach
To create a set of desk tags:
- Choose a layout for your desk tags.
- Choose a line style, size, and alignment.
- Choose where you want images to be placed on your desk tag. If you don't want images on your desk tags, choose 'none'.
- Choose the image you would like on your desk tags.
- Choose the color of the lines on your desk tags.
- Choose the color and style of your desk tags' borders.
- Choose whether you would like the desk tags to be printed in a landscape or portrait orientation.
- Click on the "Print/Preview your Desk Tag" button.
Your desk tag will be displayed in a new window. To preview and print your desk tag, you must have
Adobe Acrobat Reader