This form can be used to create printable Circle & Spell worksheets. Circle & Spell worksheets
can be printed in a variety of fonts and font sizes, with one to three misspellings per word, and with or without
a word bank.
Note that only a few Circle & Spell worksheets are available here. An abcteach
allows you to create any number of Circle & Spell worksheets with your own lists of words.
Member-created worksheets are saved online and can be edited, reprinted, and shared with other members at any time.
Learn more about abcteach
To create or change a Circle & Spell worksheet:
- Choose a word list for your worksheet.
- Choose a font family and a font size.
- Choose a font.
- Choose a color for the worksheet.
- Choose the number of misspellings per word.
- Choose whether word choices will be displayed horizontally or vertically.
- Choose whether to include a word bank in your worksheet.
- Choose whether words should be displayed upper case, lower case, or mixed case (initial letter capitalized).
- Choose the page orientation of your spelling list.
- Click on the "Print/Preview your Circle & Spell Worksheet" button.
Your worksheet will be displayed in a new window. To preview and print your worksheet, you must have
Adobe Acrobat Reader