This form can be used to create printable spelling lists. Spelling lists
can be printed in a variety of fonts and font sizes, and with or without
a word bank or test page.
Note that only a few spelling lists are available here. An abcteach
allows you to create any number of spelling lists with your own lists of words.
Member-created spelling lists are saved online and can be edited, reprinted, and shared with other members at any time.
Learn more about abcteach
To create or change a spelling list:
- Choose a word list for your spelling list.
- Choose a font family and a font size.
- Choose a font.
- Choose a color for the list.
- Choose whether to include a word bank in your worksheet.
- Choose whether to include a test page at the end of your worksheet.
- Choose the page orientation of your spelling list.
- Click on the "Print/Preview your Spelling List" button.
Your spelling list will be displayed in a new window. To preview and print your spelling list, you must have
Adobe Acrobat Reader