abcteach Helphome >> Interactives and Powerpoint
Before you use Promethean ActivInpsire, you'll want to download .flipchart files to use with the program. You'll find many .flipchart files in our Interactive section (see the tab labeled 'Interactive' at the top of the page). Once there, navigate using the category titles in the box labeled "Promethean Flipchart" and click a document title to download it to your hard drive.
Once you have some .flipchart files downloaded from abcteach, it's time to download and install Promethean ActivInspire. While this software is free, you do have to register for a free account on Promethean's website before downloading.
1. Visit Promethean's website.
2. Choose your Language
3. Click on the red download button. It looks like this:
4. Login to your Promethean account or Register for a free account.
5. Once you are logged in, click on your operating system (Windows, Mac, or Linux)
6. Download and install Activinspire, following the onscreen instructions.
To open a .flipchart file once ActivInspire is installed:
1. Start the program
2. Click "Open a flipchart"
3. Choose the .flipchart file you downloaded from abcteach.