3. A side dish made with bread and often cooked inside the turkey.
5. The name of the ship many Pilgrims came to America on.
8. An American Holiday celebrated on the fourth Thursday in November.
9. Sweet potato
10. People that are related to you
1. __________Americans joined the Pilgrims at the first Thanksgiving.
2. A pie often served on Thanksgiving Day with whipped cream on top.
4. A fall sport
6. A red jellied sauce served with turkey.
7. The _________came to America for religious freedom.
8. Traditional meat served on Thanksgiving Day.
Copyright © abcteach Author: Sandra Kemsley. Web page created by Crossword Compiler.